INCATech is an award-winning small business using the US Digital Services Playbook to modernize Federal IT systems and deliver breakthrough improvements in performance and efficiency. Our highly skilled and experienced staff of colleagues provide Information Technology (IT) support, Enterprise Information Management, Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS) Modernization, User Experience Design, Geospatial implementation, and Program/Project Management SDLC services to our customers. Our culture is based on empowering our staff and customers with knowledge and tools to achieve mission success and career advancement.
INCATech is searching for an ACQ Analyst in support of a centralized acquisition office for a federal law enforcement customer. The ACQ Analyst will support all phases of acquisition including requirements formulation, preparation of Statement of Work, solicitation, negotiation of contracts, modifications, claims resolution and termination.
The ACQ Analyst will:
• Develop acquisition plans and procurement milestone schedules;
• Coordinate tasks and attend meetings related to the development of a procurement package;
• Prepare procurement packages, including preparation and review of requirements documentation (e.g., Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objectives (SOOs), Statement of Need (SON), Performance Work Statement (PWS)), market research documentation, independent government cost estimates (IGCEs), draft evaluation factors, applicable pre-award determinations and findings, and applicable pre-award clearances and reviews (e.g., Small Business Set-Aside Review and Information Technology Checklist);
• Provide recommendations concerning the selection of contract type and method of acquisition;
• Prepare and assist with the preparation of Justifications for Other-Than-Full- and-Open- Competition (JOFOCs);
• Prepare or assist with the preparation of Determinations and Findings;
• Draft or assist in drafting and issuing applicable pre-award synopses; and
• Present or assist in presenting acquisition planning documentation for higher level reviews and approvals
• Review of acquisition requirements documents.
• Review and improve customer statements of work and other pre-award documentation.
• Participate in working groups.
• Review and participate in training development and delivery.
• Develop briefings and position papers, review drafts, and finalize documentation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 5-7 years of progressive experience.
• Have strong working knowledge of FAR and be able to refer to it as a source.
• Be knowledgeable of all aspects of the procurement function, be able to build the PWS and other components of the procurement package.
• Have hands-on experience in dealing with Federal agencies and able to work in a high-pressure environment.
• Have experience in program management relating to enterprise-wide management of systems.
• Have subject matter expertise in developing briefings, and position papers, review drafts and finalize documentation.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, the ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time, and excellent organizational skills.
INCATech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.