INCATech is an award-winning small business using the US Digital Services Playbook to modernize Federal IT systems and deliver breakthrough improvements in performance and efficiency. Our highly skilled and experienced staff of colleagues provide Information Technology (IT) support, Enterprise Information Management, Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS) Modernization, User Experience Design, Geospatial implementation, and Program/Project Management SDLC services to our customers. Our culture is based on empowering our staff and customers with knowledge and tools to achieve mission success and career advancement.
INCATech is searching for a Contract Specialist II to support our customer’s acquisition activities. The Contract Specialist II shall provide the full range of procurement related support services as follows:
• Pre-Award Acquisition Support: Provide advice recommendations, and document preparation support to multiple disciplined offices in all areas of the acquisition pre-award phase. Acquisition pre-award support includes: SOWs & SOOs, Acquisition Strategy Support, Cost Estimates, Market Research & Market Surveys, Quality Assurance Plans, RFPs/RFQs, Source Selection, and other miscellaneous pre-award documentation.
• Award/Selection Support: Provide support to the Contracting Officers and various technical offices in all types of source selections including formal, informal, and vendor screening processes. Sources selection/award support includes: Contract Award Documents and Contract Award Acquisition Support.
• Post-Award Acquisition Support: Provide advice, recommendations, and document support to multiple disciplined offices in all areas of the acquisition post-award phase. Acquisition post-award support includes: Contract Administration, Contract Modification Support, Delivery/Task Order Support, Invoicing, and Closeouts
• Assist with contracts compliance regarding terms and conditions.
• Other duties as assigned
• 5+ years of experience managing federal acquisition package requirements & delivering on acquisition centric operational tempos, DAWIA Level I or FAC-C Level I certification
• Experience in Government procurements or legal consultation of Government contracts is preferred
• Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Superior customer service and organizational skills
• Individual must be a self-starter and critical thinker
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• SharePoint competency
• Top consulting firm experience desired
• Experience with OpenText eDocs is a strong plus.
• Experience with FAA Acquisition Management System (FAA-AMS) is a plus.
INCATech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.